CATERING AND EVENTS - CUSTOMER SERVICE / STAFFING COORDINATOR
Are you done with the late nights in the restaurant and catering industry? Get off your feet and into our spacious Covid safe Back Bay/Kenmore Square office. We are looking for strong candidates with at least 2 years of customer service, HR, catering operations or temp agency staffing experience. EVENT TEMPS is the premier provider of professional on-call and part time hospitality personnel with the reputation for the highest quality staff. Our clients include: hotels, caterers, corp. dining, universities, museums and country clubs. Let us prove to you our PASSION FOR SERVICE and why we are rated #1 by our employees and clients.
- You should be detail oriented with outstanding customer service skills
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Experienced with scan, email, fax, copy, internet, word, excel etc.
- Quick thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience using Staffmate or other staffing software is a plus.
- Familiarity with on-boarding new hires is a plus
- Able to work a 5 day schedule in any 7 days.
Compensation and Benefits
- Scheduling banquet wait and bar staff for events throughout the Greater Boston area.
- Providing outstanding customer service to banquet and food service managers at hotels, country clubs, caterers, colleges and function facilities
- Processing new hires and executing our HR standards
- Excellent compensation in the $50k-$60k range
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Retirement plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Paid Life insurance